пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

breakdance beats




Iapos;m just going to list what all has went wrong since I got back in town.
1. Iapos;m sick
2. My best friend, one of the few that I actually TRUSTED is fake.. Iapos;m gonna miss my Kybear.
3. My other bestie, Conner Is in the hospital again. He wonapos;t eat, and I canapos;t convince him to.
4. Itapos;s very possible that I sprained/broke my finger last night.
5. I feel super shitty about the whole Chris situation. He keeps calling, I canapos;t bring myself to break up with him. I need some help.
6. Iapos;m finding it harder and harder to keep my mouth shut around Petey...I talked on and on about things that were wrong to him, and I think I probably just made everything worse for him..
7. Blah, who gives a shit anymore anyways right?
I donapos;t want to go back to school and deal with everything.
I shouldnapos;t have come back in town.

face lift texas, breakdance beats, breakdance beat, breakdance bear gif, breakdance bear.



Комментариев нет: