воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

free accounting software linux




Itapos;s barely been 12 hrs since i last saw him and i seriously miss him so much already.
iapos;m crazy.

i feel crappy.
i donapos;t want to go to school. Or at least astronomy. Like fuck that class for real. It sucks and is really hard.
gimmie all the psych or soc classes. Iapos;ll do well. Gimmie that science or math. And fuck me, i donapos;t get it.
even history was kinda hard for me. I got a "C" in that. I just didnapos;t rememeber enough things. That was my fault for not studying. And then i got a "C" in math before...otherwise, itapos;s Aapos;s and Bapos;s. Like blah even if i do "just pass for the credit" itapos;s going to bring my GPA down.
roberto wants to go to CA next week...it wonapos;t happen. But it would be awesome.

iapos;m ready to just live. I want memories and good times. Fuck this.

blah
too many choices i need to make now.
i worry too much, for real.

iapos;m going back to bed.
i hope i make good money tonight.

farm man worm worm, free accounting software linux, free accounting software ledger, free accounting software for small businesses, free accounting software for small business.



Комментариев нет: