воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

buy florida house in northwest




Thursdayapos;s lecture on acculturation was interesting to me. Early in the lecture I initially understood acculturation to be the process of cultural immersion and change. Naturally I imagined people out of this country who then came to America. I was surprised then when the acculturation study that was discussed had to do with black Americans. Although there is a distinct black culture in America, I never thought of it as not American. Black culture is just one of the many American cultures. So going from black culture to then being immersed in the dominant culture never struck me as acculturation. I think studying African American acculturation is very different than studying that of people immigrating from another culture. For example, many of the ones we discussed in class donapos;t apply to african american acculturation. For example, African Americans will not have to worry about going from a higher to lower socioeconomic status, language barriers, the newness of everyday activities, regret for leaving their homeland, or the question of if they should go back. Without these possible stressors, I think that black acculturation is unique and should be studied as such.

antecedentes de la hoteleria, buy florida house in northwest, buy florida house in, buy florida house, buy florida hotel in sale.



Комментариев нет: